Cannot connect to my ROCK

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number) ROCK is running on a NUC10i7 using the latest build, Was stable and running fine prior to restarting the NUC.

TEXT GOES HERE

**Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)**EERO mesh network

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.) Audio devices include Bluesound endpoints, peach tree DAC,m mojo chord for headphones and a couple of Apple Homepods, All were working fine prior to losing contact with my NUC

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of IssueI lost power and when the system came back on I could not see my NUC. It appears to be up and running but I cannot see it from ROON running on my Mac.
TEXT GOES HERE

And now ROCK showed up and all is working fine, Not sure what the glitch was but all is well. Thanks…

1 Like

Hey @Richard_Manser,

Thanks for letting us know of this, as well as the solution you’ve found. We’re grateful you’ve continued to look into this while we had a chance to reply - I apologize it’s been this long :pleading_face:

Please, make sure to let us know if there’s anything we can help with now :pray: