Mesh Node Asus RTAC68U
PC connected to mesh node via ethernet. Mesh node backhaul via 5Ghz wireless

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

The issue is I cannot conncet to Roon Arc
I get the following error message
{
“ipv4_connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“159.ddd.eee.fff”,“actual_external_ipv6”:“null”,“router_external_ip”:“null”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.50.1”,“found_upnp”:true,“error”:“doaction request return statuscode: UnknownError”}
}

Hey @Robert_Algie,

This error indicates UPnP is available on the router but is failing for reasons not reported by the router or identified by Roon. In most cases, this means a firewall, VPN, or security software is interfering with UPnP.

Please go through the troubleshooting steps below and let me know if your issue persists:

1. Restart your network hardware and update router firmware.

2. Try to set up manual port forwarding in your router.

• Make sure the IP/Port matches in any port forwarding rule you create.
  3. Toggle UPnP on/off in your router settings before attempting to autoconfigure again in Settings → Roon ARC.

4. Double-check to make sure you don’t have any VPNs, Firewalls, or other network filtering software blocking Roon.

Thanks!

Thanks I was able to get it to work once I had a static IP from my ISP.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.