Cannot connect to Roon core with ViaSat Router?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Small Gren Computer, Sonic Transport with Roon 1.8 (build 778)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

ViaSat ISP, with ViaSat Wifi router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

ViaSat Wifi Router → Small Green Computer Sonic Transport → Ultra Rendu → Music Streamer 2+ USB DAC. Viasat Router, Small Green Computer and Ultra Rendu are all connected via hard line ethernet connections.

Description Of Issue

I cannot connect via WiFi to the Roon Endpoint hosted on Sonic Transport with my Android phone or my LapTop or my Samsung Tablet. I get the following message on my phone when I try and connect: sonicTransport Linux 5.6.13-100.sgc.fc30.x86_64/192.168.1.1 Version 1.8 (build 778) stable.
I can communicate with the Sonic Transport and Rendu via my LapTop over Wifi (reboot, power down, see music library, etc), but I just cannot connect my Roon Control App to Endpoint via WiFi. When I connect my LapTop to Sonic Transport via hardline ethernet it works fine, connects with no problems and all Roon functionality works great. It seems like a FireWall issue with the ViaSat router, but I talked to ViaSat tech support and they said the issue is not on their side (of course).
At my other home (main home) with the exact same setup, with the exception of the ViaSat router (NetGear Nighthawk router instead with Simply Bits ISP) everything works fine.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cannot connect to Roon core?