Cannot Connect to Tidal anymore

Hey @James_Muller words escape me when I think of the words to say to apologize for the delay in my response; please accept my sincerest apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

I wanted to check in and see if you were able to move past this error within Roon? This error, “Your account needs to be quickly confirmed, etc.”, can happen if your Core machine is having trouble reaching our servers. Often times it’s from a firewall or something like that blocking the connection, but it can also stem from other networking issues.

If you’re still experiencing issues when connecting, could you please provide us with a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

In addition to this, we’d like to take a look at the logs to see if we’re able to determine what is causing this error.

Could you please use the directions found here and send over a set of logs to our File Uploader?

Thanks so much!