Cannot delete qobuz playlist, deleted in qobuz

ROCK ver 1.7 (build 667) running on intel NUC i5

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Intel NUC i5 Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Raspberry pi 4 running squeezelite and hifiberry DAC+ DSP

Description Of Issue

Qobuz playlist still displayed in roon, but is deleted in qobuz. Tried syncronize qobuz but playlist is still there. In my opinion after a sync, roon qobuz playlists should be deleted in roon if they are deleted in qobuz. Can’t find a delete option on qobuz playlist.

Hi @Michael_Walter1 — Sorry for the trouble here! I’ve passed this report along to our team to investigate.

This issue persists. Sync-on-demand successfully adds a new Qobuz playlist; however, sync-on-demand fails to mirror a recently deleted Qobuz playlist.

By longpressing the playlist i can select it and a delete button is displayed at the top of the screen.pressing it deletes the qobuz playlist.(on Android app)

Thank you, Michael. I see that this option works on Android and Mac; I had not considered this because an ellipse option was available. Earlier in the day I had revised a fair number of tags and I suspect that Roon was still busy updating information related to those tags. I had renamed a handful of Qobuz playlists and saw no reflection of those changed names in Roon – that’s when I took an interest in deleting them. At the top of the next day, after spotting your response, I noticed that all of my Qobuz playlists were renamed to what I originally was expecting. Hindsight being 20/20, when I did not get the results I was expecting, I should have checked for any lingering Roon rescans.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.