Xfinity router
Dual-Band WiFi 802.11ac
XB3

Connected Audio Devices

None at the moment

Number of Tracks in Library

11,000 tracks

Description of Issue

I am having a problem in the Artist Editor window when I try to change the “individual or group” data for an artist. Pictured below:

Whenever I click any of the options on the right (e.g. Group) the window simply closes and no change is made.

I just want to denote a certain artist as a group and not an individual since the “Prefer Roon data” for this artist is blank, but it is not working. A simple problem with a (hopefully) simple solution? Any help would be great. Thanks, everybody!

Have you tried clicking in the empty circle first?

Yes, I forgot to mention. I can click in the empty circle, but the window still closes when I click any of the options below.

Thanks for checking. We’d better tag @support to assist you here.

1 Like

Hey @Brad_Westlund,

Thanks for getting in touch about this, we’re happy to lend a hand.

Is the artist/group you’re trying to edit from your local files or from streaming? Can you also tell us the artist?

Please try rebooting your Roon Core and lets us know if that helps. I’ll be watching for your reply and get back to you as soon as I can.

Hello there, thanks for the reply.

You know what, it is actually working fine now! I was about to reboot, but I just checked their page again and I was able to check off the right option without any issue.

Just a weird little fluke I guess! Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Hey @Brad_Westlund

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.