Cannot Find "I'll take you there"

Hi

If I search Google for “'I’ll take you there” the first result is The Staples Sisters. The same with Tidal.

If I search Roon and then show Tidal Tracks I get the following:

The track can be reached on Roon by knowing the album name and manually selecting the track.

Am I doing something wrong? Is anyone getting the same issue?

Cheers
Tom

I get the same results.

It seems that Roon’s search is a little lacking, since it will display “I’ll take you deeper”, etc, before showing all results of your actual request for “I’ll take you there” are displayed.

Maybe we can get @support to look at this.

Cheers, Greg

Afraid so. Something that is difficult to accept when searching for a song. Or when searching based upon part of a song title. I wish this was better. Maybe I need educating on other search techniques?

@support - Please can you advise on this issue?

Cheers
tom

Roon is currently working on the search function. Hopefully, this type of issue will be addressed.

Cheers, Greg

@Greg

Thanks for this link. I’m not sure whether the issues are related but I’m hopeful. It seems that Roon search through Tidal is not as accurate as Tidal’s. I wonder if it would be possible to return Tidal’s Tidal search results rather than Roon’s Tidal search results.

Cheers
Tom

It doesn’t look like this issue was resolved. Hopefully it has improved.

Cheers
Tom

It may not be on the top of the list, but it is certainly there (second from the bottom in the screenshot).