Cannot find my DAC [Resolved]

Like the other poster, Roon worked fine yesterday, tonight it cannot find my DAC. I rebooted the computer and the dac, all to know avail. I did whitelist Roon today on my computer, but I assume that would not cause it to not find the DAC.

PS I tried to flag support, but it would not let me. Any magic to doing this?

@support there you go

If you have any firewalls or any other mechanisms of protection for IP based traffic then I suggest you disable them…then try things

Whitelisting implies you have some software blocking things…this is a typical issue where something can’t be found like a DAC or CORE on one direction of another.

Thanks. Turns out the problem is with the dac driver, not Roon. So, to flag support, I don’t use the flag button at all, but just put “at support” in the text?

[quote=“diver110, post:5, topic:24134”]
So, to flag support, I don’t use the flag button at all, but just put “at support” in the text?
[/quote]Correct, I tend to use the term “tag” support rather than “flag” support.

BTW, it turned out not to be the dac, either, but a bad usb port on the computer, a first for me. I think I finally have Roon working the way it is supposed to!

1 Like