Cannot get Roon Arc setup help Suresh Kamath

I I also have the same issue.

I have
Roon on and NUC 8i7 BNH Fanless
Connected by ethernet to Netgear Orbi 752 Mesh router
I have DSZ fiber router as the gateway to the internet.

The Orbi being a far superior Wifi mesh system is connected to the DZS fiber modem by Ethernet.
UPNP is enabled in the DZS Fiber modem
UPNP is also enabled on the Orbi

I recently shifted from Hong Kong To Mumbai - India

I had a similar setup in Hong Kong - albeit a different gateway router with NO IpV6 - Just IpV4

That is the only difference between the 2 setups and the system was perfectly working in Hong Kong

The present setup was Ipc6 enabled and the error reported is

{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkTimeout”,“status_code”:998,“error”:“”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“110.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“actual_external_ipv6”:“3ffe:501:ffff:100:1e69:7aff:fe05:8532”,“router_external_ip”:“null”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“10.0.0.1”,“found_upnp”:true,“error”:“<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\” s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/\“><s:Body><s:Fault>s:ClientUPnPError<UPnPError xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:control-1-0">501ActionFailed</s:Fault></s:Body></s:Envelope>”}
}

I have disabled Ipv6 on the gateway.
I have also tried enabling manual port forwarding but no joy

Please help

Please help

Many thanks

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance with port forwarding. I’ve split your post into a separate thread so the team and other users can assist you more directly.

Typically, errors like the one you see can be caused by a misconfigured Port Forwarding setting, if you are not seeing Ready listed in Roon Settings -> Roon ARC, please look over this guide before proceeding.

If you have reviewed this guide and still have not resolved the issue, can you provide the following details about your network setup to help expedite troubleshooting?

1. Who is your internet service provider?

2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router?

3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?

4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

5. What machine are you using as a Roon Core, and how is it connected to the internet?

6. Are there any specific error codes displayed in the Roon Settings → Roon ARC tab? If so, can you post the error here?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.