Cannot log in to Qobuz

I can’t log into Qobuz at all now from Roon, I keep getting a message to check my network. My network is fine. Did a deal fall through between Roon and Qobuz?

Earlier this weekend my Qobuz albums were stuttering, then skipping to the next track. This happened on several albums. I was playing them through Roon. Now I can’t get Roon to play ANY Qobuz albums. What’s going on?!?!

Seriously, this is bad. Is there something you’re not telling us?

Hi @Cameron_Hughes,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Since experiencing the login issue have you tried rebooting your Core? Is there any change after doing so?

The reboot worked. Very strange, everything else was working fine, including Roon playing my own music collection. After the reboot I’m able to log into Qobuz, thanks for the suggestion.

Hi @Cameron_Hughes,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.