Keep getting “unexpected error. Check your account details (unexpectederror).” Help plz.
Also, already tried rebooting. Innuos statement and router. All software on iPad and Roon are up to date as well
Also,also qobuz app itself works fine and account is in order.
Hello @Sampajanna ,
Welcome to the forum!
Can you please provide some more details regarding your setup, particularly networking details?
Do you have another PC you can try to temporarily host the Roon Core on and verify if the issue is the same?
- Create a Backup of your current database
- Open Roon on the other PC you wish to try as the Core
- Roon Settings → General
- On the “Choose your Core” screen, press “Use this PC”
- If asked to Unauthorize, you can go ahead and do so. You are limited to one active Roon Core at a time but you are free to switch between them as often as you’d like.
- Verify if the same behavior occurs on the different PC
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.