Cannot login to Roon software

Hello,

When I try to login to Roon (the software), I get a continuous"Logging in" message and it never logs in. I reset the password and have the same issue. I can login to the website though. I have a Windows 10 OS. Appreciate your help. Thanks

Try restarting your PC as a first step…assuming this is where the CORE is running. If not then restart the CORE machine.

And be patient! It can take up to two, three minutes to do whatever happens in the background… I have an ongoing support issue regarding this.
During the login phase, keep the Roon app in the foreground and active.

Hi @Claudia_Locsin,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Did this work for you previously? If so, was there any change to your setup around the time this started occurring?

As @wizardofoz suggested, a reboot of the Core machine is definitely a great first step.

Thank you. It suddenly started to work.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.