Cannot login to tidal account

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

nucleus 1.8 (764)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet UPC box

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Nucleus (USB) → Lampizator DAC

Description Of Issue

Red box saying “Tidal login failed” appears following a restart at 2 PM CET and the messaged is repeated on each attempt to reach tidal. This happened in the past and normally ended following a reboot but not this time.

Hi @Jacek_Czarnecki

Is there any change if you sign out of TIDAL completely in Roon and try to sign back in?

Hi Dylan. Thank you for getting back to me. Eventually it was not Roon’s fault. I was mislead by the fact that Netfix was working perfectly at the same time through ethernet, which is used by the Nucleus. So were wifi services incl. Tidal. But then I had the same issue with HBO and contacted the internet provider this morning. They rebuilt the router’s firmware and reestablished all services. My apologies for bothering you with that one.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.