Cannot play anything from Qobuz using Roon system that works with Tidal and also with my own albums.

Roon Core Machine

Custom Windows 10 computer with fast Intel CPU and above average RAM.
I use this dedicated desktop Core machine to also make my music selections and to select what to play.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Everything is hard wired with CAT6 Ethernet cable.

Connected Audio Devices

PS Audio Perfect Wave DAC connected directly to Audio Research Amp and Revel Ultima Speakers.

Number of Tracks in Library

Very modest size, so far about 50 albums.

Description of Issue

When I play from Qobuz I always get this error:
“Unable to start streaming, check your Qobuz account & try again” … “track not found”
But from inside Roon, Qobuz looks OK, I am logged on and my credentials look the same as for Tidal which works fine.
When I play from Tidal and also my own stored albums through Roon, it plays OK.
I have logged out of Qobuz on Roon then rebooted my Core computer then logged back in to Qobuz on Roon and that does not help.
I can search for and selact Qobuz albums and designate an album as favorite but still cannot play it. This happens every single time over several days.
My Roon account has been continuous, but my Qobuz account expired for several months during Covid season. Then I resubscribed to Qobuz 4 days ago but cannot make Qobuz play.

When you look at your Qobuz account inside Roon what does it say for streaming quality?

Hey @Gunnar_Galins,

Following up on this thread, are you still running into issues with Qobuz playback?

I’ll be on standby for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.