Cannot play from Qobuz

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel Core i&-7700
16GB ram
Windows 10 Home 1909

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

AT&T UVerse, connect direct to router via switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Peachtree WASAPI, but System output also fails

Description Of Issue

I can play anything thru Qobuz Windows app, but rarely connects thru roon.

Hi @Robert_Rosen,

What kind of download speeds do you have on your network?

If you go to Settings > Services and lower the quality used by Qobuz do you still experience these issues?

Did Qobuz work in Roon previously?

368 megabits/sec download.
I went all the way down to mp3 - still won’t play.
It used to work before.
Tidal plays fine.

Hi @Robert_Rosen,

When did this stop working? Were there any changes to your setup around this time?

Can you confirm that you can play full tracks in the Qobuz app using this account (not just 30s clips)?

I can play 24/96 direct from Qobuz without difficulty. I started using Windows Defender as my antivirus a few weeks ago, and now I get a WD Firewall warning saying some features of Qobuz are being blocked. Maybe that’s the issue. I’ve clicked on giving it permission of private and public networks a few times. Even after doing this, Qobuz won’t play thru Roon. The little activity bar to the left of the title does not move. Ideas?

I’m just a user, not support, but have you restarted your Core? Almost every time I’ve had these kinds of issues, I restart Core and I’m fine.

I set Windows Defender Firewall permissions on both Public & Private networks on my Core machine and rebooted. All seems to be working OK now. THANK YOU for your help and suggestions.

Hi @Robert_Rosen,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.