Cannot play titles or add to queue if not within an album

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

innuOS ZENith Mk.2 version 1.4.3

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet, innuOS is player via USB DAC

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Micromega M-One 150
Roon app on Android 7 Samsung S2 tablet

Description Of Issue

I am new to roon and was not able to find out about the following…

I listen to a song of an album.
For that song I click on the icon for other interpretations of that song (killer feature btw).
Roon lists hundreds of other songs, same title (e.g. Moon River).
Out of that list I can neither directly play or queue songs. I have to switch to the album of the next song I want to listen to and from three add it to the queue, and then move back to the initial list.

This cannot be the intended flow and in the initial list roon shows me the play icon left of each song and also the blue buttons when I click on the song. When I click ‘play now’ or ‘add to queue’ roon blinks like if it had acknowledged my command but nothing happens…

Help me please :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Alexander

Hi @Alexander_von_Bernst,

Can you share a screenshot of the screen where you’re trying to start playback but are unable to?

Hi @dylan, thanks for your quick response.

Here are 3 screenshors, one where I was coming from (an album where I clicked on other versions of a song), then the page with the list of hundreds of versions and finally the dialogue with the different blue buttons to either play or to put into queue. The whole blue fialigue does not work. When I go into the linked album where that version of the song is, it works.

It can be reproduced in different albums and songs.

Cheers,
Alexander

Sorry for the German screenshot… :slight_smile:
What I need to do is e.g. for the first track on the list (Jacintha, Moon River) ti yse the blue context menu on the right to navigate into the Jacintha album where then the blye buttons work fine.

Thanks for confirming, @Alexander_von_Bernst! Our team has identified this issue and we are currently testing a fix for this. I can’t say for sure when this will be available but we hope to have this available soon.

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.