Cannot see my Unitiserve in Roon

Having used the free trial for Roon I have been impressed with the software. However I have not continued as I cannot seem to get Roon to see my Naim Unitiserve at all . Roon detects my music on my iMac and I have added Tidal as well. However my quality rips are on my Unitiserve and it seems I cannot play them through Roon. Any ideas? I have been offered an extension to the trial, but cannot see the point unless I manage to resolve this issue

Hello @Ian_Peach,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this issue, I’d be happy to help here. You would need to add the Naim Unitiserve as a Watched Network Folder. You can use the instructions listed in our Add Folders By Path Article to facilitate this connection.

This type of connection is typically done as smb://IP_ADDRESS_OF_NAIM/SHARE_NAME. More information on how to add NAS devices can also be found in our NAS Guide. Please let me know if that helps or if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
Noris

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.