Cannot see Roon bridge in audio section do see it in about section

I installed Roon bridge using roupeee image on a rasberry 3 to play music using WiFi
Have a nucleus
Roon shows other hookups but does not show the Roon bridge in audio section it does show it in the about section
Rebooted nucleus all have latest updates
Not sure what to try next
See roupeee on my network map connected by wifi

Hi @Gary_Iwamoto.

Welcome to the forum! Can you please provide some more details regarding your network setup? What is the model/manufacturer of all your networking gear? Is the Nucleus and the Ropieee on the same subnet (as in the IP address is the same except for the last 3 digits)?

Is the Pi connected to a DAC? Ropieee bridges do not show as an individual entity rather as the DAC they are connected to. So, even if you have it connected via ethernet but currently without a DAC attached it will be invisible.

I thought I could stream out the hdmi to a hdmi converter to attach to a powered amp
Thanks
I can see the rasberry on the about page that would explain why I do not see on the audio tab
Gary

Network is linksys and they are on the same subnet
I see them both on the same network subnet if they are connected wired or wireless
If I need. DAC to see it in the audio section that explains it
Thanks
Gary

Thanks for the interest I assumed HDMI and USB output would work
USB works fine
Gary

Hi @Gary_Iwamoto,

Thanks for the clarification here. Unless something has changed, as far as I’m aware, you can’t use the HDMI output, see this post (from the Ropieee creator):