Cannot seem to access my NAS music data when I have also connected to QOBUZ

That was really mealy mouthed
Born out of hours of frustrated effort
Thanks
You have been amazing help
Steve

2 Likes

Steve a good reply there and many of us understand your frustrations and have been there with Roon at some point.

There are many that do have Roon running on QNAP device’s, so probably more investigation and testing required.
Even then at the end it’s a community supported version of Roon so there can be issues after QNAP updates. I used to run Roon on Synology and it’s one of the reasons I bought a Nuc. Not that you want to hear that…
Good luck.

Geoff
Thanks for your perseverance with me. This did fix it after I made sure there were admin and guest read/write permissions and - after I then again clicked force rescan I am now loading up tracks from my QNAP - and sorry about wearing my frustrations near the surface - I hadnt anticipated spending hours on this and was getting testy - 1 + 1 = 2 - there are no approximations with this kind of thing.

Thanks again the support was amazing and immediate, even during a holiday period - now to sit back and listen!!!

Steve

As you may see I have now fixed it with the advice - understanding that I may have to repeat on occasion as QNAP updates
Thanks heaps

Steve

1 Like

Steve,

No problem - glad you found the workaround helped. Hopefully Roon Labs will come up with a permanent fix soon. Enjoy the music… Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.