Cannot stream Qobuz - message tells me to check my account

Hello - i think I’m going to lose my mind, this is so frustrating.

Just got my Sonic Transporter back from SGC and have connected it all OK. Except that it won’t stream Qobuz. I get a message telling me to “check my Qobuz account” when I try to play music

Of course my Qobuz account is “checked” and working! What kind of message is that? I need HELP and GUIDANCE. This kind of cryptic, lazy nonsense is guaranteed to send customers mental with frustration.

I’m a freakin paid-up Roon Lifer and I expect to be able to use the software without this mystical ■■■■■■■■■ Where do I go for constructive advice on simply streaming from my Qobuz account?

Once we’ve sorted that, we can worry about re-creating my Roon library. SGC kindly scrubbed my Sonic Transporter completely clean, eliminating everything. I’m completely lost. Is there anyone at Roon I can TALK to?

Currently, I live in harmony with my music love Roon and she no longer drives me crazy. Fascination and frustration has gripped us all in turns.

A lifelong love should be forgiven even more than a year-long partnership, because both sides have to contribute to a good partnership.

I had to learn occasionally, my problem sits in front of the computer and not in this otherwise so beloved box that does not want to work.

When I became calmer and more patient, like you I asked questions to the community and to the team and got answers that always helped in the end. Some things cleared up immediately, other things took more time.

Here it is only the Qobuz account for which a solution is sought and I recommend the following steps after reading in this forum (thank you dear community):

1. log in and log out via the web browser.
  2. log in and log out on the cell phone
  3. possibly even new installation of the mobile app.
  4. log off the services at Roon
  5. disconnect everything from power
  6. start Roon again, log in services and as far as steps 1 to 3 worked, it should also work with Roon again.

It would be nice if the community learns if this or any other procedure helps. Anyone who has read more and has further advice is invited to help.

This help should overcome the frustration and lead back to fascination.

Hi @Jeremy_Jones

We’re sorry that you’re having some issues with your Qobuz account. We’d be happy to jump in and help with this. It seems that you may have accidentally erased your setup information when you posted your support issue. Those details are essential to any support request.

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Once we have this information we can help figure out what’s going on here. Thanks!