Cannot transfer files from PC to Roon Nucleus Plus

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Nucleus Plus

Network Devices
Bell Network.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
PS Audio Direct Stream DAC

Description Of Issue
I have installed the Nucleus Plus and the Directstream DAC and connected both to my Bell Modem. The trouble I am having is that I cannot manage to move files from my PC, over the internet, to the SSD storage installed in the Nucleus Plus.

I think the problem is, at least in part, that I do not know how to point the PC files to the Nucleus SSD storage, over the internet connection.

I trust that you can assist me. At least I hope so.

Leslie

Hi @Leslie_Swan,

We have some information about this in our Knowledge Base:

You can use this path in File Explorer to access the Nucleus+'s internal drive

\\NUCLEUSPLUS\Data\Storage\InternalStorage

You can then copy files into this location from the Windows PC. If you have any questions about this just let us know!

Thank you for your answer. However, I don’t know how to do this. Where do I paste this information into Explorer?

I already had this information. I am not that computer literate, I suppose.

Leslie

Hi,

I did type the data into file explorer. It may have worked! I am going to check the system and I will get back to you!

Leslie

Hi,

Alright! I am able to load files into the Roon Nucleus now. It was really quite simple, with your assistance.

Thank you very much!

Leslie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.