Can't access Roon on Mac, white loading screen

I have the same issue on my iMac.

Sorry for the trouble here, @Shane_Mullins

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is there any change with a reboot or a reinstall of the app?

Hi Dylan, just replied to your email with some detailed information. Here is the text from that email:
Hello Dyan,

I have deleted , rebooted and then reinstalled Roon. The result was that Roon started but did not recognise any audio device either physically connected or my HiFi system connected through my home network. After shutting down Roon and then re-openiong I was again presented with the white screen and the jelly fish, nothing else appeared. I run Roon off my 2016 iMac with macOS 11.4 installed. As well as the iMac’s built in audio features, I have a Schiit DAC & Amp connected via USB that power a couple of speakers. I have also attached a pdf that copies from my iMac’s system report on my audio setup. Until I recently I was streaming from my iMac, through Roon, to a Cambridge Audio Azur 851N Network Player. I have been using Roon rather infrequently and only became aware of an issue when I tried to start Roon and was greeted by a blank white page with the jelly fish in the middle. I cannot recall doing anything significant to my computer nor have I recently added any new hardware.

For your information I have added a copy of my ‘logs’ file for your examination. I look forward to a solution to this problem.

Thank you,