Connected to the home network via an OpenVPN layer 2 VPN

Connected Audio Devices

Platin Hub connected to Buchardt A500
Chromecast Audio connected to Ruark MR1 Mk2

Number of Tracks in Library

7000 tracks

Description of Issue

Hi,

I would like to add all the tracks from a specific playlist to my library and applying tags to them. I’ve noticed that when I select only the first three tracks, the “add to library” button becomes clickable. However, when I attempt to select all the tracks in the playlist, the button is greyed out. It seems that certain tracks might be preventing the entire addition process, but manually identifying these tracks is not feasible due to the large number of tracks in the playlist.

I would appreciate guidance on a workaround to efficiently add all the tracks from the playlist to my library and tag them simultaneously.

Thank you for your help.

I noticed that in one of the playlists I have that the “add to library” would gray out when I selected a group of track. I found that some of the tracks were already in my library. Once I “un-selected” the tracks that were already in my library then the “add to Library” was available again and I could add the other tracks to my library.

You might look into this and see if you are selecting tracks that are already in your library?

Thank you for sharing your experience and suggestion. I agree that unselecting the tracks that are already in the library can resolve the issue of the “add to library” button being grayed out. However, as you mentioned, this method can be quite time-consuming and impractical for larger playlists. In my case, I’m dealing with a Tidal playlist containing around 300 tracks, which makes it extremely difficult to individually check and unselect the ones that are already in my library.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find a way to efficiently filter or sort the tracks in the playlist to show only the ones not already in my library. I appreciate your input, but I’m still searching for a more convenient solution that can help me quickly add and tag all the tracks from the playlist.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.