Can't add Tidal albums to my Roon library

Roon Nucleus running Roon 1.8

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Nucleus connected to ASUS AC-5300 Router with Ethernet cable.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Streaming through an Auralic Vega G1 connected to the same ASUS router with an Ethernet cable

Description Of Issue

Over the past week I haven’t been able to add Tidal albums to my ROON library. I’m able to connect to the Nucleus, which signs into Tidal and Qobuz without issue. I can play albums from Tidal, but when I press the + button to add them to my Roon library I just get an infinitely spinning indicator and the album doesn’t show up in my Roon library. I’ve disconnected and reconnected to my Tidal account, and only have approximately 2400 albums in my library. I was able to add albums to my Roon library without a problem until very recently.

Hi,
Some steps I should take:
In Roon log out and log in again at TIDAL via Settings / Services
Possible to add Qobuz albums?

Hey @Stephen_Carroll,

A belated welcome to the Roon community :wave: . We’re glad you’ve chosen to join and report the issue you’ve ran into.

I am incredibly sorry for how long it took us to get back to you. Please, accept my apology for this :pleading_face:

Thanks for describing the issue you’ve ran into and the steps you’ve taken to solve it. Since it’s been quite a bit of time since you first mentioned this, I was wondering if the behavior still happens?