Can't add 'UFO's new release "Strangers in the Night Deluxe Edition' from Tidal

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)

CPU: 3,2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7

Memory: 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Graphics: Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB

macOS Big Sur
Version 11.01

Roon Version 1.7 (build 667) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Experia Box v10

Ethernet connection

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

BlueSound Node 2

Auralic Altair G1

Denon AVR X2300W

Description Of Issue

Yesterday November 20th, The Deluxe edition of the UFO 1979 live album ‘Strangers of the Night’ was released on all streaming platforms. Since last night I have been trying to add the album to my Roon collection. When I click ‘Add to Library’ Roon tries to add it and then I get each of the following messages:

1. ‘This album has been deleted’

Then when I go back on Tidal, via Roon, The UFO album is still there. So the message is obviously wrong.

1. ‘Adding this album is taking longer than normal. Roon will keep trying in the background’

So when I go and look after 3 hours if the album has been added, it has not.

I can play the album in Tidal, in the Tidal app, in the ‘Tidal’ section of the BluOS app and in the Tidal section of Roon. I can also play it on Apple Music and Spotify. I just can’t add the album to Roon.
I have since added several albums from the Roon Tidal section to my Roon Collection. Only this UFO album gives me problems.

What now?

Yes I did restart, checked my connections and all the other first line support desk solutions.

I would be grateful if someone would try and add this album, from Tidal, to their collection.
That would be very useful to me.

Thanks!

@Bocatech

It added ok, but thats a monster album, 7 disc’s, 96 tracks & 8 hrs 23m
Of play time

Yes it is a monster album.

Thanks for trying, and succeeding.

I’ll try again.

Btw, I don’t know if it is ‘solved’ yet. I first have to see if I am successful.

:edit: One click and it was added. Succes! :+1:t2:

I’m getting this the new release of Delicate Sound of Thunder. It will
not add to my library, message says album deleted.
Has anyone any thoughts on this please?

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.