Can't configure Roon Core

*Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 laptop/Roon 1.8

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Virgin media 200mbps broadband Hub 3 Wi-Fi

**Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type
Chromecast Audio 2nd Gen 3.5mm jack to twin RCA connectors to integrated amp - Quad Artera Solus to GoldenEar Triton 3 speakers

Description Of Issue

A few days ago signed up to Roon 14 day free trial. Installed Roon core on laptop and worked OK accessing my Tidal playlists for a few tracks the all went astray. Have had numerous problems with the Tidal/Roon wraparound whereas playing directly from Tidal without Roon is fine as before. I can occasionally hear tracks through Roon but then nothing - I can see the track playing but no sound through the system. Additionally I have Roon installed on my mobile but unable to configure Roon OS Core. I’ve already raised problems with you through another route but have not had a response. Trial not going well!

Hello @John_O_Sullivan and welcome to the forum.

You can’t configure a Roon OS Core unless you have one. You apparently have a Windows OS Core.
Don’t worry, you don’t have to go there.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.