3xUSB3.1, 1xUSB2.0, 1xUSB3.1 Type C
(Thunderbolt 3 via Type C), 1xGbit LAN,
WiFi+BT 4.2,

Connected Audio Devices

Cambridge Audio Evo 150

Number of Tracks in Library

no idea

Description of Issue

• When I open the Roon Software on my mobile devices, it doesn’t allow me to add a new component. Or at least I don’t manage, since there is no “Audio” tab where I could do so.
    • The Windows PC App wouldn’t start. There seems to be a conflict with my Core running on 2.0 and my PC which (even after updating) runs on “Legacy”. How can I solve this?

Roon

• When my PC and my Core start speaking again, can I add the Cambridge Audio Evo like a normal audio device?
• How does the Core provide the Audiofiles, via wlan or somehow via the Ethernet connection?!
• I want to connect my Roon Core (Prime Mini) as Hi-Fi as possible with my Evo. So a direct USB-connection would be the way to go I guess? What do I have to consider, connecting the two devices?
• Software: How do I find my local files (ripped Minidiscs) on my Rooncore Harddrive?
• I want to digitalize my CDs aswell. Which way of ripping do you recommend to get the best result in Roon?

Hello @braundepraun ,

Apologies for the slow response here, we are working as quickly as possible to get back to everyone following the 2.0 release.

Can you please try manually installing the latest Roon version from our Downloads Page? Here is a direct link to the installer:

https://download.roonlabs.net/builds/RoonInstaller64.exe

Yes.

Depends on the device and how it is connected (USB/Ethernet/Bluetooth, etc).

You can use Roon’s focus feature:

Only Nucleus and ROCK have built-in CD Ripping, a popular choice amongst our Windows/Mac users is to use dbPowerAmp to perform the CD Ripping and then import those rips into Roon.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.