Can't Connect to Core from Computer or iPad

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Server on Sonore Sonictransporter i7 server connected to an XFINITY router.

Roon Remote Win 10 desktop computer and on an iPad Pro.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Streamer is an UltraRendu connected to XFi pod using an ethernet cable. The UltraRendu is connected to a Yamaha Integrated Amplifier.

Description Of Issue
I have tried rebooting the Sonictransporter and the iPad but that didn’t work. I am not a computer technician so please keep your responses in plain language.

Thanks.

Is the Sonictransporter hardwired to the xfinity router? How about the desktop computer, wired or wireless? Is the xfinity router also where you configure your wifi settings?

I’d start by connecting a PC via ethernet cable to the xfinity device to see if that works.

Hello @Larry_Ragel, Alejandro’s suggestion would be helpful here. We do recommend using Ethernet. In addition to that, was the iPad able to connect before? Do you have other remotes experiencing this issue?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.