Can't connect to my Roon server on Synology, after 10 days of Power Off? [Resolved - Reboot]

Hello,
i was on holidays for 10 days and power off all my NAS and PC…
Today, i try to use Roon after Power On my NAS Synology (Roon Server), and i can’t connect it from my IOS/PC apps !!!

Roon server
Roon Apps

Not friendly !

NAS update to DSM 7? See your last version is 2015. You need to instal a new version of Roon by Riecke.

15th December 2020 installed version.

Has you IP address for your NAS changed? Maybe try clearing the cache data on your iOS devices and uninstall/reinstall the PC App before relaunching?

Or just this known issue:

Hello, my DSM OS version is 6.2.425556 and my Roon server package version is “Starting RoonServer v1.8 (build 814) stable on linuxx64”
No change from last run. I don’t think that is a sw compatibility problem.

My NAS LAN IP doesn’t change (it’s a static IP adress)
No TIDAL account, only a Qobuz account (seem none problem with quobuz acces in Roonserver.log)

resetting IOS roon remote apps : no change

My Roon account is valid (i log in it today for check)

Hello, my DSM OS version is 6.2.425556 and my Roon server package version is “Starting RoonServer v1.8 (build 814) stable on linuxx64”
No change from last run. I don’t think that is a sw compatibility problem.

My NAS LAN IP doesn’t change (it’s a static IP adress)
No TIDAL account, only a Qobuz account (seem none problem with quobuz acces in Roonserver.log)

resetting IOS roon remote apps : no change

My Roon account is valid (i log in it today for check)

Unplug all your devices including your router and switches. Start them up one at the time storting with your router.

Hello, i powered off/on my NAS, Switch and nternet Box (router), and now, i can acces to Roon server !
I don’t know the “Root cause”, but it’s well work now.
Mystery of Digital environment !

Thank all !

Subject to close !