Can't Connect To MyBook USB Drive

I’m running ROCK on a Nuc, with a WD MyBook USB drive attached. The Nuc is connected via ethernet to a WiFi access point. I use a Macbook to access the MyBook for adding files, etc.

ROCK OS: Version 1.0 (build 153) stable
Roon Server Software: Version 1.4 (build 298) stable

This morning I went to add files and received a message that I don’t have permission to access the folder: The folder “My_Book_WD_My_Book_25EE_3753475532583743_2A27-BFEB-p1” can’t be opened because you don’t have permission to see its contents.

I verified in Finder that I do have the required permissions, and spent about 30 minutes on the phone with Apple support. They are stumped and we have a follow up call tomorrow morning.

Any ideas? Music plays just fine, so Roon is able to access the data. I just can’t access the data to add/move/delete, etc.
I’ve never had an issue accessing the Nuc’s attached USB drive through Finder. All other folders on the Nuc are accessible. If I connect the MyBook directly to my MacBook I have no problem accessing my files.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Permission denied accessing Rock Storage Folder