Can't connect to PS Audio device

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Installed Nucleus + . After resolving some network issue (still have no idea what it was, but connected Nucleus+ to different switch/node on my ethernet network), Roon software isn’t finding my PS Audio DSD (with bridge II). Mconnect can find and play Qobuz to the PS Audio and it worked with Roon for the past couple of years as Roon Ready. (It has Sunlight installed). They are on the same wired network (192.168.1.x) Other networked devices (a Marantz receiver and an Integra receiver) are found. Is there any way to force it to find the correct IP address?

Have you restarted the PS Audio device?

Hey @Michael_Fricklas,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

After taking a look at your account, I see your PS audio device is now recognized by your Nucleus+, please let me know if you’re still experiencing issues here :pray:

Yes. This was a frustratingly hard to find network issue on my part ultimately traced to a bad wire

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.