Cant connect to Qobuz after upgrading Roon

Window 10 machine, Working fine , then upgraded Roon. I can play anythingin qobuz directly in qobuz app from 3 devices. When I try to access Qobuz from Roon, I get an error saying the song is not currently available in Qobuz, then it tries the next song and I eventually get an error that there were too many failures. Regradless of tryign playlist, individual song, latest arrivals in Qobuz. I have logged out of Qobuz and re logged in, rebooted several times.

Hello @Mike_Patterson,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Also, when you say you’re logging out and into Qobuz, I want to confirm you’re doing this in Roon, thanks!

Hi,

I have the Windows 10 PC using wifi on same network as ipad for control, and Oppo 203 for output.

• Audio devices in use - I also have several Sonos products in the home. I do not use Roon for the sonos products.
  • Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library) - I am currently not using any libraries. Pure Qobuz

I did log out of qobuz from Roon several times. I can access music without issue directly from Qobuz.

Thank you

Mike

Hi,

@nuwriy

I have the Windows 10 PC using wifi on same network as ipad for control, and Oppo 203 for output.

• Audio devices in use - I also have several Sonos products in the home. I do not use Roon for the sonos products.
  • Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library) - I am currently not using any libraries. Pure Qobuz

I did log out of qobuz from Roon several times. I can access music without issue directly from Qobuz.

Thank you

Mike

Hello @Mike_Patterson,

I noticed that your core doesn’t meet our system requirements, which could be the issue here. We can rule out some possibilities by attempting playback of some local content.

Since you said you don’t keep local content, I’d recommend downloading a test audio file online and seeing if playback works. Let me know the results, based on the results we should have a next step.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.