Can't Connect to Roon

It’s a Roon issue, not Antipodes.

I believe RoonServer is running on the Antipodes system. You will need to get the logs from off of the antipodes system. It looks like the antipodes control panel will give you access to the file folders. This is for the s30 I’m hoping it is similar for you.

Day 5, Roon still won’t work and no one from Roon’s customer support will assist me.

Okay, so I returned my NETGEAR Nighthawk modem/router. I went to Spectrum to picked up their modem and router(newer version of what I previously had). Now I’m receiving an error saying I’m already signed in to Roon Core on my Antipodes S40. How to I correct the issue?

I don’t believe Roon’s customer support cares, but I think it’s important for people to understand the difference between a company that tries to assist their customers and Roon that doesn’t. If Roon really cared when customer’s experienced issue’s they could establish a way to directly communicate with the customer. Although I appreciate the fact that Roon members reached out to me to assist, Roon staff should have the same sense of urgency.

I finally resolved my issue with the assistance of Mark Cole. I had to reach out to Mark Cole, who is the head of Service for Antipodes Audio. Mark accessed my system remotely and told me what I had to do. He went through my Antipodes music server and my NETGEAR modem/router. He explained that NETGEAR needed to change my DNS settings and if that didn’t resolve the issue, I should return the NETGEAR modem/router and return to Spectrum’s or another manufacturer.

1 Like

Thanks again to the Roon members that tried to help me resolve my issue.

Glad it is working. I’ll remember to check dns on the router when helping others.