cant drag and drop, Cant add folder to watched folder list.

Roon Core Machine

Roon Core is Nucleus
Lenovo Yogo 910, processer i7, 16 GB

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Arris router, Google Mesh wifi, Wifi with ethernet cable

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I am unable to drag and drop files . When I attempt to minimize my screen I get an error message that the resolution is too small. However I have my display set at max resolution 3840 x 2160. I found some very convoluted work arounds in Roon Community. Not sure if they are supported. Hoping you have an easy solution.

When I attempted to add a folder to the watched folder list I can not enter the file route. The program does’nt respond when I try to enter the information.

Maybe post a screenshot of Settings>Storage this is mine on a NUC/ROCK not Nucleus

Where are you trying to Drag&Drop to ?You should see a folder Data/Storage/ InternalStorage

The screen diagonal may be too small for the given resolution to properly see content, so you likely bumped up scaling as a remedy, effectively reducing resolution below the required minimum of at least 1280x720 (see here).

This is a separate issue. If you are wanting help with this, then please post a screenshot of Roon’s “Add network share” screen showing the values that you have entered. Did you first follow the steps to share the Windows folder before trying to add it as a Watched Folder in Roon?

1 Like

Hi @RICK_RISS,

Diagnostics from our servers appear to show that your Nucleus doesn’t have any visible storage yet, and there doesn’t appear to be a separate post related to your screen resolution issue. If you’d like, we can split this thread into two so you can receive more direct support for both problems.

Are you still experiencing problems with local storage? If so, we need to verify that the network share or local storage is mounting properly to your Roon Server device.

We’ll keep an eye out for your response. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.