Can't enable MSB Analog DAC via USB on windows 10 PC

Hi @Aditya_Munim ----- Thank you for the follow up and the feedback. Both are appreciated!

ASIO is a pretty old audio interface, and has no ability to track “who” is in charge of the audio device at the moment and switch to the other devices that are requesting control. Based on your observations this feels like the problem here. ASIO is getting confused because of multiple request from various devices.

I would suggest making sure that nothing else is trying to access ASIO while roon is running. Disabling JRiver for example would be a good place to to start and any other applications or programs that may try taking control of the system. Then I would turn the DAC on and off, launch roon and try to reproduce.

To better understand what may be causing this behavior, may I kindly ask you to please describe your current setup, in detail, as seen here. You’ve already made mention that you are making use of an MSB DAC as well as JRiver :thumbsup: :clap: I would like you to please expand on this information, as the more detailed and specific you can be, the better.

-Eric