Can't Find Core

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus + (SN 94C6911B00B0). All software is current.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet connected to Araknis Networks AN110-RT-2L1W router and Synology D1512+ NAS

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
DCS Bartok

Description Of Issue
Core drops frequently and then subsequently can’t be found by iPad or computer (MacOS).

Must hard reboot Nucleus to get iPad or computer to find core.

Hello @Matt_Field, my apologies for the trouble here. Are you able to access the Nucleus Web Admin when this issue occurs? Can you send me a screenshot?

I have opened the Nucleus web administrator

Hello @Matt_Field, when you posted the screenshot, were your remotes having issues connecting? When your iPad disconnects, does the mac also disconnect at that same time? Also, is the mac connected via Ethernet? Could you give that a try and let me know if you get better results?

This happens across all devices

Hello @Matt_Field, next time this issue occurs, could you please reply here with a timestamp (your local time) of when so I can enable diagnostics for your account? Thanks!

9:48pm PST Tuesday

Hello @Matt_Field,

I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Hello @Matt_Field, I enabled diagnostics for your account but I am so far unable to collect. Could you please reboot your Nucleus so I can collect the report? Thanks!

Doing it in next 10 minutes

1 Like

Thanks @Matt_Field, I got them this time and will pass to the QA team now. I also wanted to clarify a few skipped items from our thread. If you connect the mac to Ethernet are you able to see the core reliably? Also, the screenshot of the Nucleus Web Admin you sent previously, are you able to do connect to that while the issue occurs?

I don’t really have a good way to connect the Mac to Ethernet (wrong side of room).

I cannot get to the administrator when the problem occurs

Hello @Matt_Field, do you have another device you can connect via Ethernet and use as a remote?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.