Can't find Roon Core after power outage

Roon Core Machine

Roon Nucleus + Rev. B, Macintosh OS via iPhone, iPad, and MacPro running High Sierra

Networking Gear & Setup Details

LTE wireless network modem/router from Huawei, connected to Nucleus by ethernet cable

Connected Audio Devices

Marantz NR1200 networking AV receiver via HDMI

Number of Tracks in Library

Over 40,000 tracks

Description of Issue

I’m not a computer geek. After a one-hour power outage, my Apple devices were unable to find the Roon Core on the Nucleus+. I have disconnected and reconnected it, powered it down and up (also the Huawei router), no luck. I’ve tried everything else I could think of, including connecting my MacPro laptop to it by ethernet, trying IP addresses and still cannot find it. In the process of searching, I may chose to find another Roon Core, perhaps further disconnecting it. I am completely flummoxed. I need this working, as I am a Roon dealer and use it as my primary demonstration source.

Not s nucleus owner here.
Try to open its web interface if you can still see its IP address in the router’s web interface.
If that doesn’t work, connect a monitor to the nucleus’ HDMI port, see what it displays and report back with a photo.

Turn off the Nucleus, then unplug the power cable from the back for a few minutes. That might fix it.

It it’s still a problem, try deleting and reinstalling the IOS apps.

Thanks for the suggestions. However, I can’t find it on the router’s interface, and the TV remains blank when I connect it directly with HDMI. The network light on the back of the Nucleus flashes slowly, with occasionally a double blip.

I tried waiting after powering off, no luck. How would reinstalling the Roon app on any of my devices help? I have the same problem with all of them. It’s as if the Nucleus has been taken permanently offline.

Did you disconnect the power cable? Do that.

Yup, that is what I did.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.