Can't Find Roon Core (Antipodes)

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Antipodes DX Gen2 , Roon Server Version: 1.7 (build 710) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ubiquiti (Unifi)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Antipodes via usb to Emmlabs DAC2

Description Of Issue

i’m a Roon user for 3 years running. My Roon remote app has been having trouble to connect to my streamer (Antipodes Dx) for past 2 weeks. I have no issue to access Antipodes DX web GUI.
Actions have been done so far:
Reboot everything i could (server, router, network, PC), reinstall Roon app, using different gadget (from different laptops, different Ipad, phones)
Please help!

Roon server diagnotic report can be found in:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16P4WvvXQdOYrdPk6rL3_Sb8NpRSKykqg/view?usp=sharing

Also would like to add that, I can still play music stored in Antipodes internal disc by using Squeezebox after Audio app switcher to Squeezelite,

What are you running the remote on.

basically have run on lenovo laptops (windows), ipad, and android phone… all no longer work

You need to flag @supprort, sounds like you’re Core somehow

i have also tried using hardwired to laptop instead of wifi, no success either
@support

Hi @Liam_Lin, could you contact me at support@antipodes.audio?

hi @Tony_Devitt, have emailed you…

… and I responded by email.

Happy new year Tony

Did you receive my email on 29Dec? I’m still waiting for your confirmation as to agree time for remote access

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.