Can't Find Taylor Swift's new album EVERMORE

Now, if I look at Qobuz, I find 4 (four) versions of this EP.

I hearted the highres ‘explicit’ version of the EP, which does not show up in Roon.

Trying to understand what is going on, I unhearted this version, and tested every other one.

Unfortunately, the 3 other versions are not added to my Roon Library.

So, we will need to wait another couple of days ?!

Maybe worthwhile for the Roon guys to track this album ‘vailibility’ case with some extra attention.
Dirk

I had a listen, don’t think I’ll play it again…YMMV :slight_smile:

Sometimes, it is almost as if complaining that you can’t find something is the only way to train Roon’s search engine to actually find it without any faffing about…

1 Like

Well, still no luck in Belgium

Dirk

if it means that much, can it not be purchased and added to your library?

2 Likes

It took few hours but it got there… :slight_smile:

The point of having Qobuz is to listen albums without buying them.

1 Like

my apologies. I thought that qobuz store was for purchasing and adding to your collection.

1 Like

Come on … No need to apologise… :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is still not appearing in Qobuz in Roon. Come on guys how hard is this really to get synced data. This is becoming unacceptable when all other software has it on day one free or not. You need to update your procedures as this is happening quite often. For the price I pay for Roon I really don’t expect not to be able to play new music for 5 days after release.

@support care to comment as to why this is still not available via Qobuz in Roon.

3 Likes

Am having the same issue. I’m able to stream Evermore on Qobuz but not through Roon @support

It’s all good here.

I guess via Tidal it is on Roon… and not yet via Quboz…

Not so - it’s certainly available via Roon/Qobuz in the Netherlands - all four versions of the release.

1 Like

you are correct … I see the 4 versions in the US too on both Tidal/Quboz…

Finally here in UK but it did not sync from my favourite in Qobuz had to add it manually.

Hi everyone,

While there can typically be a brief delay between when new content is available on streaming services vs available in Roon, the delay here was definitely longer than normal due to an unfortunate sequence of events.

Over the weekend Qobuz experienced a disruption in their metadata export process. This prevented Evermore and other new releases from being available in Roon.

Just as their issue was resolved, unrelated problems forced us to delay some planned backend improvements for an additional 24 hours. Both issues have now been resolved, and the Evermore album should be available in Roon.

We work hard to prevent these delays, and we know how important new releases are for Roon subscribers. Our apologies for the extended delay on this.

4 Likes

Surely this is a benefit. Could it please be added for Michael Jackson?

This is happening again with Eddie Vedder’s new release “Matter of Time”.

I hope this is just a temporary issue as I had not faced problems like this ever before and that it is just a matter of time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just did a search, it is here in Denmark, strange.