Can't get 1.8 update on my Mac

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Have repeatedly tried to update, but get the following message: “There was an error checking for an update.” I’ve restarted my MAC numerous times, have tried to download update from Roon website, etc. Nothing works. Help!

btw, my Mac is an i5, with 8gb.

Hey @Stephen_Ledbetter we’re so sorry that it took us longer than usual to respond - we appreciate your patience!

I wanted to check in to see if you were able to update Roon on your mac? If not, we’ll need more information about your setup - please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide. I’m especially interested to know about the mac - do you have available storage to complete the update? I see you stated that you had 8gb - is that the storage that is available on the device?

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Additionally, have you yet tried to uninstall Roon completely and reinstall the application? As always, we recommend completing a backup, as well.

Thanks so much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.