Cat6 cable connecting NUC to Switch

Connected Audio Devices

Devialet 400 Expert

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Getting the following error when setting up Roon Arc

{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:404,“error”:“”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“98.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“router_external_ip”:“98.aaa.bbb.ccc”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.4.1”,“found_upnp”:true}
}

I am currently forwarding as instructed to 55000 and still getting this error.

Welcome to the Roon Community.

What is your Roon Server version.

Mine is 2.0 (1148)

Hi @Ethan_Bloch,

Welcome to the Roon community. I will do my best to help you so you can listen to your music on the go.

When i look at the error message, UPnP is found but the automatic configuration hasn’t do the job. I think you need to make a manual port forwarding on the Eero Pro 6 router.

Open the Roon App and go to Settings —> Roon Arc. Write down the ip address and the port number shown there.

Take a look at below video and i hope you’re able to create the port forwarding.

Hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Maarten

Hi @Maarten_Duits,

its difficult to follow all the different port configurations, are you able please to list them all in a reply?

Many thanks in advance,

Alex

I changed the manual report I was forwarding too and now all is good! Thanks for the feedback and responses :pray:

Hi @Ethan_Bloch

I have my Eero 6 pro setup the way you had it forwarding to 55000, so what do you mean about changing the manual report? Many thanks,

Alex

I suspect he meant to write “manual port”…

a manual port still does not work but this @Ethan_Bloch issue is the closest I have come on the Roon community forum to finding a fix for my issue. @Ethan_Bloch what port or ports did you implement?

Thank you!!!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.