Can't Hide Albums On Windows [Resolved]

Hiding Tidal albums in Roon works on macOS (set up as remote) but only occacionally on Windows (set up as roon server). The option I use is provided under 'Edit/Visibility in Roon/Hide Albums". Is there a reason why this doesn’t work on both installations?

Thanks for your support, Peter

Hi @Peter_Muller ---- Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and my sincere apologies for the slow response.

I wanted to reach out to see how things were going and if any new progress/observations have been made here. Let me know if further assistance is required by tagging “support” in your response and a team member will be a long to lend a hand.

-Eric

Eric,
thanks for taking care. I just installed the latest update but unfortunately, hiding Tidal albums in Roon running as server on Windows 8 (64 bit) still doesn’t work. I have also running Roon (as remote) on mac os 10.12 and hiding Tidal albums works well. The background for my wish for hiding Tidal albums is that my daughter uses my Tidal account in parallel and likes favorite albums that then appear in Roon. Hiding them helps me to keep my library “optically clean”.

Best
Peter

Hi @Peter_Muller ----- Thank you for the follow up, I appreciate your patience!

Moving forward, we did some testing on Windows and are not noticing the mentioned behavior. I understand from your report that you are using “Edit/Visibility in Roon/Hide Albums”, but are there any other steps, procedurally speaking, that you can provide us with? The more detailed you can be , the better (i.e the settings you are using, etc ).

-Eric

Hi Eric,

thanks for following up. I’ve checked the settings and discovered there the button “Show Hidden Albums” that was activated. Switching it off solved the supposed problem. So, all my fault and sorry for wasting your time …

Best
Peter

No worries, @Peter_Muller :wink: Happy listening!

-Eric