Can't load my music library

Hello
when I’m scanning my iTunes library the systems find almost all my tracks (more than a 100 000) but it stops adding them to rooms library after 4050 tracks, can you help me on this or is it a limit of your system.

Thank you

Fabrice

Not a limit. Flagging @support.

I have 117,200 tracks in mine. Is it or have you looked/checked if the missing files are of a format or other such that Roon has skipped them for some reason? If they are there, and in a format that the program can read, it will find them. Check you skipped files info… perhaps.

Hi @Fabrice_Duchamp,

Apologies for the trouble here!

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Can you share a screenshot of Settings > Storage with us?

Hello

please find below two screenshots one form the storage setting page and the other one is where I’m stock for like 6 hours.

Best

Fabrice

Thanks for the screenshots, @Fabrice_Duchamp!

I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Hi @Fabrice_Duchamp,

I wanted to reach out because I’ve been keeping an eye on our servers, waiting for the aforementioned diagnostics report.

For some reason it is not reaching our servers, even after I tried re-enabling diagnostics on your account. I also ran a quick test and I was able to submit a similar report from my setup here, so something else is going on.

So we can move forward, I was hoping for now you could use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link. We will need logs from your Core machine.

HI Dylan,

Sorry I have been busy at work and haven’t get back to you. I have tried to reconnect to Roon since your last message, don’t know if you’ve get any diagnostic reports from this connection.
I will tried to send you the logs asap.

Best
Fabrice

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.