Can't log in because I "am already logged in?"

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac Mini late 2012
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

ethernet connection

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
usb

Description Of Issue

Woke up this morning and Roon was on the login page. Fine. Logged in and I get a screen that says I am already logged in and to press “Go Back” button in upper left corner. Takes me back to the Log In screen. I am in an endless loop that I can’t get out of to the music step. Roon Core is the Mac Mini and Roon Endpoint is an SOtm connected directly via USB. I have rebooted several times, changed my password and logged in again to no avail. I keep getting this loop.

Do you see an option to “Unauthorize core” at all? If you do, select it.

Yes, I was hesitant to unauthorize.

It won’t hurt. Go ahead.

Well that seemed to fix the problem, haha. (After an hour of anxiety.) Can you explain what happened for future reference? Thanks so much.

Good question, and apart from surmising it’s a mismatch between your end and Roon’s, I don’t know.

It’s a problem that has popped up a few times after the last update. I don’t know why you are only seeing it now.

Anyway, pleased you’re OK now

Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.