Can't Log In to TIDAL after update,

Title says it all. Im clearly not the only one having this problem. And as far as I know there’s no way to roll back the update. Yet again NICE ONE ROON DEVELOPERS!!!You just made my system useless and to think I pay good money for this.

Hi @bob_prangnell — Apologies for the trouble here!

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

What kind of remote device are you using to log in? What browser are you using?

Is there any change if you reboot your Core machine?

Hi Bob, had similar problem but have now managed to login. Please see my post. Basically after being redirected or going back to Roon, try loging into tidal by the tab on the left hand side. Do not try logging in via settings. It worked for me, it could work for you too.

Thanks I managed to get it working after a lot of messing around. But my point remains, WTF developers breaking systems like this. First you can’t fix simple bugs now you create them as a new release bonus.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.