Cant login after vacation shutdown

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
ROCK with current

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Hardwired to router, Internet service valid

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Returned from vacation, restart and can see login screen. Goes to RETRY screen waiting for validation that does not arrive. My login info agrees with my profile.

Hi @Julian_Higgins,

Can you please share a screenshot of the retry screen you’re seeing?

I rebooted twice because I was frustrated and it finally came alive. It is up now and operationally seems 100%.
The screen is the ““äre you online ?””"
If I shut down now to get there and show a screen shot will it come back ?
When I try to login it shows the circle for a moment, then goes to the online ? /retry screen. It is clearly online because that is how the login - from my wireless laptop - router- rock.

My problem of yesterday appears similar to this.thread.

Julian

Hi @Julian_Higgins,

The linked thread was due to an SSL certificate issue which should have since been resolved, I believe this might not have been related.

Is this the behavior at the present time as well? Or does rebooting the machine not display this issue any longer?

two reboots and i was able to get in

1 Like

Hi @Julian_Higgins,

Thanks for confirming that the two reboots resolved the issue. If this behavior re-occurs please do let us know, but since this issue is [solved] it will be hard to say what exactly occurred here.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.