Can't login into Roon

I can’t get into Roon. My Roon account is fully set set up and has been working for months, but now it doesn’t recognize my Core. It required me to log in even though I’m already logged in. Once I log in, it doesn’t recognize my Core and won’t give me access to my account. I have confirmed that my desktop (which houses my Core) is connected to my network. What is going wroing? What should I do?

Have you rebooted everything

Hi @Barry_Okun — Thanks for reaching out!

Can you share a screenshot of exactly what you’re seeing here?

Here’s a screen shot of what I get.

Also, yes, I’ve rebooted several times, to no avail.

Hi @Barry_Okun,

Thanks for the screenshot. It looks like the device isn’t being seen at all.

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Just to confirm, are the Core machine and your remotes on the same IP range?

Thanks for getting back to me, Dylan.

I seem to have fixed the problem by “replacing” my previous existing installation of the Core on my desktop with a new installation of the Core on my desktop. That brought me back to where I was – except that I had to reconnect Roon via wireless to the remote streamer connected to my stereo system in another room, which as you know is easy to do.

So I think I’m good again. Thanks for your attention.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.