Can't login to TIDAL [resolved: power issue]

Hi Dylan,

I too rebooted my core machine - Grimm MU1.
I unabled and enabled my core numerous times in Roon.
It’s connected to my router via Ethernet.
And my wifi works at home.
It now gave a different IP address to the previous time. But I can still get Roon to play my rips from the NAS.
But won’t let me sign into Tidal yet.
Can’t log out of Roon in ‘accounts’ as it can’t get my info too.
Thinking of deleting the app and then reloading it. But will await your reply.
Thanks

Hi @Neville_Kapadia,

I have split your post into it’s own thread so we can better assist. Just to confirm, the primary issue here is that you are unable to login to TIDAL? Are you able to use the same login on (listen.tidal.com) to login to TIDAL there?

What Roon Remotes are you using to control the Grimm? You can try deleting and re-loading the Roon app on the remotes, if you want to reinstall the Roon app on the Grimm itself, I would suggest performing a Database Backup beforehand.

Hi Noris,
This is very embarrassing. While moving my streamer to reposition it in the rack, I knocked out the power supply to my network’s signal booster by mistake.
I didn’t pick up the issue till very late as my network also has a SIM card back up. This tricked me into believing that nothing was wrong with it.
Once noticed, and the power reconnected to the signal booster everything was back to normal.
Thank you for reaching out.
Wish all the staff at Roon a fabulous festive season.
Kind regards
Neville

1 Like

Hi @Neville_Kapadia,

No worries at all, happy to hear you located the source of the issue. Happy holidays to you as well!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.