Can't play alternate performances of a track not in the library [Ticket in]

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Pro v1903 / Intel NUC7i5BNK, 16 GB RAM, WD Blue SN500 NVMe / build 521

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

UniFi Switch 16 (150W), Netgear GS108Tv2 / Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Orchard Audio PecanPi Streamer (DietPi running Roon Bridge). Ethernet in, Analog audio out

Description Of Issue

While listening to an album, if I find a track with other performances available on streaming (box with a count in it below a “globe” icon), I can click on the count to get a list of streamable performances. However, when I try to play any of them or add to the queue, nothing happens.

This feature for playing alternate performances works as expected for tracks in my library (clicking on the number under the “CD” icon) but not alternatives under the “globe” icon.

1 Like

This is similar to the can’t play a song bug I’d reported awhile ago. Click on the link and nothing happens. For me though, it was in the album track listing directly.

Hello @David_Snyder,

Thanks for the video, it was helpful. We are investigating a few similar reports, we’ll keep you updated on what we find.

-John

1 Like

Fixed with build 528. Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.