Can't play from Roon app on iPad or iPhone 6S+

But playing from my Mac Pro Mid 2012 with OSX 10.13.2 (3,2 GHz Quad core - 24 GB memory DDR3 - SSD 500GB) is fine. Except that my computer is in a souterrain and my Kii speakers in the living room above.
I have Roon 1.4 (294) 64 bit. Bridge 1.0 (135). I have a 150.000 tracks in FLAC on my computer on a separate harddisk.
The Kii’s are in fact 6 N-core digital amplifiers plus 6 DAC’s plus DSP plus six speakers in one enclosure. I stream my music from my Mac Pro to Sonos Connect in the living room wich is connected to the Kii’s via a Kii Control. When I try to use an iPad or iPhone with Roon remote I see everything normal except that it wont play and after a while I get the message 'Roon lost control"

Hi @Frans_Devies ----- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us!

To help aide in my evaluation of this behavior you are experiencing with the mentioned remote devices (i.e iPad and iPhone) may I very kindly ask you to please provide the following information:

• Please provide the exact models of your remote devices.

• You mention the following in your post:

When I try to use an iPad or iPhone with Roon remote I see everything normal except that it wont play and after a while I get the message 'Roon lost control"

• Is that app frozen while in this state and you can’t interact with it at all, and then it eventually drops the connection to the core machine?

• While in this state can you interact with the application as expected (i.e navigate, change settings, etc) but when you hit the “play” button nothing happens?

• When you say that you can’t play from the Roon on either device, are you unable to control your audio zones or are you not able to playback via the devices themselves?

• Does Roon generate any kind of warning or error message when this happens?

• Can you please provide a complete screenshot of your “audio” tab in the application. I want to see all of your active zones.

• Since noticing this behavior have you tried reinstalling the application on either of the IOS remotes?

• Furthermore, are you running RoonBridge on the same device hosting your Roon core?

-Eric